I just wanted to share that my story was recently published on “The Mighty” website! (Link here). This site shares stories of people with rare diseases, disabilities, and mental illness. I stumbled across it one day and was so inspired! Their mission is to bring to light stories that would otherwise go unnoticed.
How many of us can relate to watching someone for forever and then finally talking to them, only to be in awe of what they do or how much they have overcome?! I can’t tell you how many times that has happened to me. You never know what’s happening behind closed doors and it brings about such goodness to hear one anothers thoughts, lives, struggles, and victories. Facebook is GREAT at sharing our top 5% of life. But I tend to be inspired by the other 95% even more. I want to know that I’m not alone and “The Mighty” helps people accomplish just that. They truly have a gift.
Thanks for all of the love and support you as readers give to me and my family. I’m feeling so happy these days that I started blogging. And I sincerely hope you are having a sunny and happy weekend!